Best Value for all budgets:
Air BNB website. Even on last minute: www.airbnb.com/
This site offer rooms, apt. and suites for rent from low to high budget. The best value for your money as far as we researched is renting a flat than going to a hotel. check the host’s reviews.
Basic Level – on a budget
• Old Jaffa Hostel – Jaffa flea market, basic accommodations from dorm to suites in the magical area of the the flea market – http://www.telaviv-hostel.com/
• Plenty of hostels in HaYarkon st. or HaCarmel market area.
• check out free home hospitality on www.couchsurfing.org/
• Montefiore Boutique Hotel – website
• David Intercontinental Hotel- by the beach
• Meshek Barzilay – Organic restaurant – Ehad Ha’am st’ #6, in Neve Tsedek area
• Anastasia Cafe – Vegan & Raw food. At the corner of Reines and Frishman streets. near Dizengoff square.
• Louise Cafe
Rothchild #9 | Harugey Hamalchut #11
• Suzana – down the st. Shabazi, Neve Tsedek Area
• Poo’ah – Flea Market, Jaffa. Excellent homemade flavor food.
• Landwer Cafe (Chain)
a few locations, also outside of Tel Aviv.
Rabin square | Habima Square | Old Port
• Esspresso Bar (Chain)
a few locations, also outside of Tel Aviv, full list here (use google translate for full info, or call)
• Streets Cafe (Chain)
King George #70 | Iben Gvirol #114 | Bazel Square
• LovEat (Chain)
Barzilay st’ #1 | Nachalat Binyamin #3 | Dizingeof #232 | Jaffa Port Hungar #1 | Tel Aviv Port Hungar #26
• Lulu Cafe – Bazel square, corners of Elkalai # Ashturei Hafarhi streets
• Tamara Juice Bar – Corners of Dizingeof st’ # Ben Gurion Avenue.
Tel Aviv Health-food Stores:
• Eden, in Gan Ha’ir shopping mall, near Rabin square
• Teva Kastel, in Gan Ha’ir shopping mall, near Rabin square
• Neroli, Lilinblum st. in Neve Tsedek
• Shorashim, Ben Yehuda st. #35